terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011

My life, My ACL

Dear ACL,

You know that I hate you right now. I don’t really hate you I just don't know who else to blame.

You stopped me from doing what I loved to do most, you know that, right?

I don't understand why you tear up. It was me? I was only trying to make a good pass for my teammate, trying to make the game more beautiful. Maybe you didn't like that movement.

We had such a good story together. Goals, technique and most important, great passes.

We Rocked together!

This year would be, maybe, one of the best years of our story but you decided to stop me for a while, or let just say, a year.

Beloved 5% of ACL, I'm trying to find the rest 95% that makes us someone, I'm really trying, but it's not easy.

I will fight against you. I will run,I will do push-ups, I will do all kind of exercises to have you back.

But this stoppage time will not be wasted. I'm going to learn more about you, about us.

One day, I will tell someone younger than me how we recovered, how we did it to pass all this suffering we are living right now.


Boston Breakers midfielder Jordan Angeli suffered a season-ending ACL injury in Saturday’s 4-1 win over the Atlanta Beat. It was her first game of the season

I wrote this because I have the same injury and I know how difficult it is. But with the help of people who love me I will recover and I will play again.

Jordan, BE STRONG AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!


Sem comentários: